This article describes how to add a floor to your Meridian location. It also describes how to delete a floor.
In a Meridian location, floors correspond to areas you’d like to provide location services. Floors contain maps, placemarks, and routing.
Before you can add a floor to a location in the Meridian Editor, you’ll need to add a building to contain that floor.
Go here to read about how to Add a Building.
Add a Floor
Complete these steps to add a new building.
- In the sidebar menu, click Floors.
- In the Floors tab, click Add +.
- In the NAME field, enter a meaningful floor name. For example, “Floor 1”.
- In the BUILDING drop-down, select the appropriate building.
- Check the IS DEFAULT checkbox if you’d like this floor to load when you open your Meridian-powered app.
- In the FLOOR NUMBER field, enter floor’s number. For example, “1”.
- The rest of the fields are optional and can be safely ignored at this time.
- Click Save.