Meridian PoC Quickstart Guide Follow
Getting up and running with a Meridian PoC may seem like a daunting task, but there are just a few simple steps. This document provides quickly consumable resources to help you quickly discover how you can easily get your PoC environment up and running.
Should you have any questions, reach out to your SE or the Meridian team at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not currently engaged with a Meridian PoC, but are interested in evaluating Meridian technologies, reach out to your Aruba account team directly for assistance.
- Access to the Editor
- Download and install iOS Meridian Manager app (Documentation)
- Create/submit a custom map for Meridian (Documentation)
- Add placemarks to your map (Documentation)
- Add routing to your map (Documentation)
- Deploy beacons in PoC test area (Documentation)
- Set-up and test beacon management (Documentation)
Please sign in to leave a comment.