Repair a Beacon
There are times when Beacon hardware can get into an unconfigurable state. This is represented in the Nearby Beacons list with an exclamation point.
Complete these steps to repair the Beacon.
- In the Nearby Beacons list, find a Beacon that needs to be repaired.
- Tap the button to open Beacon Info.
- The Beacons app opens a dialog box stating that the Beacon isn’t operating properly. Tap Repair.
- You may need to wait up to 90 seconds for the Beacons app to repair the Beacon.
- Deploy the Beacon to a map to configure it.