Tags App Release Notes
The Tags App release notes describe recent improvements, fixes, and new features for the Aruba Tags app, the tool used to deploy and Asset Tags for Asset Tracking.
February 19, 2019 - 1.3.3
- Fixed: Ensuring that the app continues to work with recent changes to the Meridian single-sign on (SSO) implementation.
- Fixed: On the iPod Touch, callout/slide-up sheets were broken, making viewing and editing Beacons impossible. This is now fixed.
December 11, 2018 - 1.3.2
- Fixed: A UI issue related to the bottom sheet in Control Tags mode.
- Fixed: An app crashing bug.
- Fixed: Logging out was returning users to the login screen with the password filled in. The fields are blank now.
- Fixed: Sometimes assets were showing up on the wrong floor.
December 12, 2017 - 1.2.1
- Fixed: If a photo's file size was too large, the upload would fail. Now it will succeed.
- Fixed: There was a minor issue with search on the map screen.
- Improved: The connection to the asset tracking server is more reliable.
- Improved: Two things are now hidden by default: 1) Control Tags, and 2) Tags that haven't been heard from in a while.
October 31, 2017 - 1.2.0
- NEW FEATURE: There's a new Tag deployment method. Place a Tag on your device to scan it and add it your location. This replaces the QR code scanning method.
- Fixed: Duplicate Tags are no longer showing up in the Tag list.
- Fixed: Unicode names are displaying properly on the map.
- Improved: Control Tags are hidden by default. If you're using them, they can be shown using the Visible Layers menu.
June 10, 2017 - 1.1.0
- Improved: Tweaks to icons and UI.
- New: Control Tags are an optional way to analyze and fine-tune Aruba Tag accuracy. Accuracy is visualized using circles in a color spectrum from green to red, with green being the most accurate.
June 5, 2017 - 1.0