Tags App Release Notes
The Tags App release notes describe recent improvements, fixes, and new features for the Aruba Tags app, the tool used to deploy and Asset Tags for Asset Tracking.
December 12, 2017 - 1.2.1
- Fixed: If a photo's file size was too large, the upload would fail. Now it will succeed.
- Fixed: There was a minor issue with search on the map screen.
- Improved: The connection to the asset tracking server is more reliable.
- Improved: Two things are now hidden by default: 1) Control Tags, and 2) Tags that haven't been heard from in a while.
October 31, 2017 - 1.2.0
- NEW FEATURE: There's a new Tag deployment method. Place a Tag on your device to scan it and add it your location. This replaces the QR code scanning method.
- Fixed: Duplicate Tags are no longer showing up in the Tag list.
- Fixed: Unicode names are displaying properly on the map.
- Improved: Control Tags are hidden by default. If you're using them, they can be shown using the Visible Layers menu.
June 10, 2017 - 1.1.0
- Improved: Tweaks to icons and UI.
- New: Control Tags are an optional way to analyze and fine-tune Aruba Tag accuracy. Accuracy is visualized using circles in a color spectrum from green to red, with green being the most accurate.
June 5, 2017 - 1.0