This is the complete list of assets you'll need to send, in order for us to package and submit your apps to the Apple and Google Play app stores.
Shared App Store Assets
- In-Store Title
- Maximum 30 characters
- Recommended maximum 20 characters
- Example: Academy Insider
- In-Store Description
- Maximum 4000 characters
- Recommended maximum 2000 characters
- Home screen Title
- Maximum 11 characters
- Search Keywords (max 100 characters including spaces)
- Maximum 100 characters, including spaces
- Search keywords example: "museum natural history explore navigate guide nyc"
- Support Email Address
- The email address you'd like visitors to use when contacting you about your app.
- Support URL
- The website your visitors can go to for help and support.
- Copyright information
- Example: "Copyright 2012 California Academy of Sciences"
- Four screenshots
- Describe to us which screens in your app you'd like to use.
iOS App Store Specific Assets
- One primary and one secondary category from the following.
Games, Entertainment, Utilities, Social Networking, Music, Productivity, Lifestyle, Reference, Travel, Sports, Navigation, Healthcare & Fitness, News, Photography, Finance, Business, Education, Weather, Books, Medical
If you don't choose categories, Meridian will use Navigation as primary and Utilities as secondary.
Google Play Store Specific Assets
- One category from the following:
Books & Reference, Business, Comics, Communication, Education, Entertainment, Finance, Health & Fitness, Libraries & Demo, Lifestyle, Maps & Navigation, Medical, Music & Audio, News & Magazines, Personalization, Photography, Productivity, Shopping, Social, Sports, Tools, Travel & Local, Video Players & Editor, Weather
If you don't choose a category, Meridian will choose Maps & Navigation.
- Short description
- A short, one sentence summary of what the app does. Google will use this as a tagline if it's featured in the Google Play Store.
- Maximum 80 characters
- Example: "Meridian: Apps for Places"
Meridian will use your high quality logo image to create promotional, splash screen, and app icon assets.
Please send your logo as a layered Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator file.
If you send us Adobe Illustrator files with proprietary fonts, we won't be able to open those files. Before sending the files, please convert the fonts to outlines. If sending Photoshop files, please convert the fonts to Smart Objects.